SEA Cincy Networking & Pitch Night
Tuesday, August 6th, 4:30 - 7:30 pm at March First Brewery
Bring your business cards! It's Cincinnati Social Enterprise Alliance's Networking and Pitch Night.
Come connect with like-minded professionals in the social enterprise, non-profit, conscious business, and entrepreneurial space. Plus, get an opportunity to give a 60-second pitch about you and your organization.
All are welcome, whether you're a business leader, work at a non-profit, or want to start a social enterprise one day. SEA Members and Non-Members are invited, so bring a friend or colleague!
Made It! Market and Competition
Saturday, Sept. 14th in Lockland
Join Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati, The Habitat ReStore, and The Social Enterprise Alliance for Made It! on Saturday, September 14.
Made It! is a fun-filled afternoon for you, your friends, and your family to enjoy together while supporting local businesses and Habitat for Humanity.
What to do at Made It:
- Shop from local artists and businesses at the Made It! Market. Stay tuned for a full list of participating vendors
- Check out the incredible upcycled creations made by some of Cincinnati’s most creative individuals at the Made It! Crafter Competition. These crafters will be creating beautiful pieces of functional furniture upcycled from materials found at the Habitat ReStore or other local resale shop.
- Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win your favorite creating and cast your vote for the “People’s Choice Award”!
- Watch our Master Crafters as they create a beautiful piece of art throughout the afternoon. Master Crafters to be announced soon!
- Listen and dance to music provided by Cassette Junkies
- Eat, drink, and enjoy a fun afternoon with friends while supporting families in need of safe, decent, and affordable housing.
Free general admission.
VIP tickets & sponsorship opportunities starting at $50.
Sponsorship opportunities include entry to the exclusive 4-course Made It! Dinner on Friday, September 13.
SEA National Summit ‘19
September 9 - 11 in Chicago
SEA National has been busy building a powerful, resource-packed event for you, and don't want you to miss it.
This year's Summit '19, located at the Radisson Blu hotel in downtown Chicago, was designed to give you the skills, knowledge, and networks to take your social enterprise to the next level. Last year, Summit was a SOLD OUT event, so make sure you get your tickets for Summit '19 today! Early bird rates end April 30th.
Organizational members can use code OrgMem2019 for 30% off and individual members use code IndMem2019 for 10% off.
SEA Cincinnati holds quarterly events focused around networking and education.
Each event is different with regard to content, location, and purpose. Stay updated on upcoming events by checking out our Eventbrite page, following on social media, and signing up for our email list.